26 February 2012
London 2012 Hopefuls Making Most of Olympic Youth Development Centre in Zambia Shotlist.
- GVs of UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon arriving at Olympic Youth Development Centre in Lusaka and being greeted by IOC President Jacques Rogge.
- Interview with the IOC President. Introduction to the Centre.
- Interview with Titus Kafunda Mukhala (athletics, 100m and 200m) and training shots.
- Interview in mother tongue with Ben Muzito (boxing) and training shots:
'If I happen to win a medal at the Olympic Games, I will go to all the sporting codes and preach about discipline and how to conduct yourself during a game. If I happen to have money at that time, I will buy sporting equipment for the young boys and girls so that they too can have the opportunity to achieve the heights that I have achieved'.
- Interview withEsther Sandu (judo) and training shots.
- Interview with Esther's coach Moola Lipimile.
- Interview with the IOC President on the chances of Zambian athletes to qualify for the London Games.
- Sound bites of Ban Ki-moon at press conference referring to historic day and importance of sport.
- Interview with Director of the Olympic Youth Development Centre Clement Chileshe and GVs of the facilities.